Employee Attraction & Retention
Manufacturers are experiencing incredible workforce disruptions – Purdue MEP can help!
Through Purdue MEP’s vast resources and workplace development experts, our team delivers a hands-on approach to help Indiana manufacturers overcome their employee attraction and retention issues. Our solutions are customized to overcome the specific obstacles you are facing and are designed to produce results with an immediate impact.
Customized to fit YOUR needs.
Purdue MEP brings to the table:
- Body of Knowledge - Our staff consists of experts from a wide variety of business and manufacturing sectors and have been providing services to the industry for decades.
- Experts in Improvement Methodologies - Our core services focus on improvement methodologies including Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Process Mapping, etc., all of which are proven to be effective tools, among other strategies, in overcoming employee attraction and retention issues.
- Employee Attraction & Retention Action Plan (EA&RAP) - Our in-house experts developed a comprehensive action plan to assess current deficiencies and gaps, measure the real cost of employee turnover, and outline problem-solving goals matched with potential solutions.
We can provide you with a tailored solution that fits within your culture, that will be sustainable all while being cost-effective.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation to see which solutions best fit your challenges in the areas that you need most.
Job Quality Matters
Job quality is not just about the job; it is a combination of key drivers that are important to each worker’s overall employment experience. Pay and benefits matter, and so do a multitude of other factors such as workplace safety and health, having a voice in decision-making, scheduling predictability, feeling valued, skills building, and advancement. Together, these distinguish an employer of choice from the rest.
Use the FREE survey to assess your organization’s strengths and weaknesses as they relate to job quality. This survey can be answered in less than 5 minutes. Click here to access the survey.
Completing the survey is a first step in improving worker satisfaction, engagement, and retention. It is essential that you understand the needs, expectations, and desires of your current and future workforce, before deciding on what changes to make. After you complete the survey, reach out to Purdue MEP at email@example.com for assistance in analyzing the results and exploring the potential strategies and actions to improve your job quality.
Employee Attraction & Retention Webinar series.
We work with manufacturers across the state of Indiana, who are all in similar situations. Attracting talent and keeping them as valuable employees is a struggle and it’s not all about the wages you pay. There is much more involved. In an effort to help our clients and the manufacturing community, Purdue MEP hosted a multi-part series on Employee Attraction & Retention strategies where our experts led FREE hour-long sessions on how to overcome some of the hurdles facing employers today.
You can view a recap of the webinar series in YouTube, click here.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Collaborative Robotics Assistance
- Digital Manufacturing & Design Assessments
- Digital Manufacturing Technology Center (DMTC)
- Employee Attraction & Retention
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Faculty Projects
- Food and Beverage
- Indiana DIB Capability Accelerator Program (IDCAP)
- Innovation Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office
- Six Sigma
- Supplier Scouting Network
- Supply Chain
- Training Within Industry
Senior Services Manager, Leadership Development