If you haven’t adopted 3D Printing a manufacturer, your competition has. Purdue MEP can help guide you through adoption and resource planning. Watch our webinar to get started!
Additive Manufacturing Assessments:
Purdue MEP’s new Additive Manufacturing Assessment starts with a preliminary phone call with companies interested in learning how Additive can help their business grow and become more efficient. This meeting will focus on what companies are trying to accomplish with AM and why. Our team will then come on-site and review the plant floor or part library to get a better understanding of possible opportunities and challenges that may arise while adopting Additive Manufacturing.
Our team offers a solution-based approach will be taken with the company, showcasing all relevant technologies, materials, supporting software and post processing systems available. Integration through outsourcing is a recommended way to familiarize a company with a specific technology and/or material prior to investing in a new system.
Our "Additive Mfg in a Box" will come along and display a dozen or more parts built with 3D Printing. These sample parts available from multiple technology platforms, materials, and companies. This allows the company to evaluate application fit for each client based on these parts, and the chance to view and feel the textures, finishes, and durometers available.
• Integrate Additive Manufacturing within the shop floor
• Integrate Additive Manufacturing into the supply chain
• Choose the right technology to fit your business objective
Why Purdue MEP?
Our team offers a neutral, solution-based approach taking into account all relevant technologies, materials, supporting software, and post processing systems available - rather than a portion of the market sold by a traditional reseller.
A detailed report covering client applications and other opportunities discovered during the initial site visit. The report and wrap up meeting will provide recommendations based on the following:
• Best Fit Technologies
• Training and resources required
• ROI and Payback Period
• Benchmark parts
Engineer, Plant Manager, President, Continuous Improvement Director
Additive Manufacturing Consulting:
Additive Manufacturing Consulting is available to clients seeking assistance with the following:
• Projects built around specific needs for Additive
• Design for Additive services
• Material selection and testing
• Supply chain augmentation
• Technology research and benchmarking
• Establish best practices for machine implementation
• Discover viable applications for Additive
• Improve part lead time and/or overall cost
• Alleviate supply chain strain through dual manufacturing methods
How Additive Mfg helps businesses?
Reduce lead times, improve speed to market, ignite employee-driven innovations, reduce non-value added costs, mitigate supply chain issues, etc.
Over 40% of product and service revenue in Additive Manufacturing is end-use part production, 10 years ago is was only 4%!
The industry itself accounted for $7 billion in global revenues, projected to be $35 billion in five years!
Contact us today to see how we can help!
- Additive Manufacturing
- Collaborative Robotics Assistance
- Defense Manufacturing Assistance Program
- Digital Manufacturing & Design Assessments
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Faculty Projects
- Food and Beverage
- Innovation Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain
- Training Within Industry
Technology Acceleration Specialist