Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) provides high-value, affordable solutions to help businesses increase profitability. As advocates for Indiana's thousands of manufacturers, our staff leverages resources in both the public and private sectors to help identify areas of improvement, streamline processes, and ultimately increase competitiveness.
Purdue MEP offers the following services through on-site training/analysis projects and workshops:
- Employee Attraction & Retention
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Faculty Projects
- Leadership Development
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Systems (ISO)
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain Services
- Top Line Business Growth Solutions
- Training Within Industry (TWI)
Our professionally trained staff includes experts from a variety of business and manufacturing sectors. We serve businesses throughout the state.
What Drives Us?
Our mission is to advance economic prosperity, health and quality of life in Indiana and beyond. Our mission is brought to life in the work we do for our clients every single day.
We accomplish this through the following:
- Enhancing the competitiveness of Indiana manufacturers through an expanded focus to include small, rural, and emergent manufacturers and new services that lead to top-line growth as well as bottom-line savings.
- Championing the manufacturing industry by communicating its positive impacts on industry and workforce to all interested parties, as well as continued participation in events that highlight the successes of Indiana manufacturing.
- Supporting partnerships to leverage available resources, programs and leaders across the state to emphasize the manufacturing sector as an economic engine.
- Developing capabilities in line with Indiana manufacturing priorities, including an increased capacity to deliver innovation and growth services to small and medium-sized manufacturers.