Digital Manufacturing Technology Center (DMTC)
Enhancing Indiana’s economic and workforce competitiveness by leading engagement with advanced manufacturing technologies.
Recognizing the importance of advanced technology solutions, Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) and Telamon Robotics have established the Digital Manufacturing Technology Center (DMTC). The Center was created to serve as a showcase for manufacturing technology, giving companies access to demonstrations, training, and consulting expertise. It also showcases advanced technology solutions that Indiana manufacturers will find affordable, accessible, and easy to use. Centrally located in Carmel, Indiana, the DMTC empowers Indiana manufacturers to harness the power of digital manufacturing technologies, transforming unrealized possibilities into new realities.
- Demonstrations of transformative technologies
- Interactive hands-on workshops focused on Industry 4.0 technologies
- Advanced training programs
- How-to seminars for deploying new technologies
- A variety of technology consulting services that assist manufacturers with identifying and adopting solutions to enhance competitiveness and profitability including: Additive Manufacturing and Collaborative Robotics (cobots) assistance.
Ready to explore more?
This video showcases many of the technologies available at the Center. You can also check out upcoming workshops and events by visiting the Purdue MEP Workshop page. Topics hosted at DMTC range from collaborative robotics to advanced pneumatics. Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a visit of the Center, which is located in Telamon Corporation at 1000 East 116th Street, Carmel, IN 46032.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news.
View our recent newsletter - The DMTC Download. Complete the form below to join our mailing list and stay up-to-date on the latest advanced manufacturing news, learn about upcoming workshops, gain advice from our experts, and more.
DMTC Newsletter Sign-Up:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Collaborative Robotics Assistance
- Digital Manufacturing & Design Assessments
- Digital Manufacturing Technology Center (DMTC)
- Employee Attraction & Retention
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Faculty Projects
- Food and Beverage
- Indiana DIB Capability Accelerator Program (IDCAP)
- Innovation Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office
- Six Sigma
- Supplier Scouting Network
- Supply Chain
- Training Within Industry
Senior Manager - Technical Assistance Program