Food and Beverage
Continuously improve food safety and food quality with an effective Food Safety and Quality System.
Purdue MEP offers a full range of food safety and food quality service to food manufacturers throughout the state of Indiana. These services range from technical assistance to helping food manufacturers develop and implement food safety procedures, including on-site training and employee development.
How Purdue MEP can help:
Consulting / Implementation / Training
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Compliance, Gap Analysis, Etc.
- Preventive Controls for Human Foods (PCQI)
- Preventive Controls for Animal Foods (PCQI)
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Safe Quality Foods (SQF), British Retail Consortium (BRC), FSSC 22000
- Food Safety Plans
- Risk Assessments
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Internal Audits
- Food Safety Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Sanitation, Etc.
- Collaborative Robotics Site Evaluation
- Digital Manufacturing & Design Assessments
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Faculty Projects
- Food and Beverage
- Leadership Development
- Lean Office
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain
- Technology & Productivity Solutions
- Training Within Industry
- Innovation Assessment