Digital Manufacturing Technology Center
Enhancing Indiana’s economic and workforce competitiveness by leading engagement with advanced manufacturing technologies.
Recognizing the importance of advanced technology solutions, the Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) and Telamon Robotics have established the Digital Manufacturing Technology Center (DMTC). The Center was created to serve as a showcase for manufacturing technology, giving companies access to demonstrations, training, and consulting expertise. It also showcases advanced technology solutions that Indiana manufacturers will find affordable, accessible, and easy to use. Centrally located in Carmel, Indiana, the DMTC empowers Indiana manufacturers to harness the power of digital manufacturing technologies, transforming unrealized possibilities into new realities.
- Demonstrations of transformative technologies
- Interactive hands-on workshops
- Advanced training programs
- How-to seminars for deploying new technologies
- A variety of technology consulting services that assist manufacturers with identifying and adopting solutions to enhance competitiveness and profitability
- End-of-Arm Tooling
- Custom Automation Platforms
- 3D-Printing and Scanning
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Devices
- Wearable Safety Technology
- Advanced Sensors
- Data Analytics
Interested in learning more?
Please click here for a brief video overview of the Center!
Interested in experiencing more?
Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership will be hosting workshops at the Digital Manufacturing Technology Center. These events will cover topics ranging from collaborative robotics to advanced pneumatics. Sign up for our workshops