Executive Peer Groups
Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) leads Peer Groups throughout the state. Exclusively made up of manufacturing executives from companies of all sizes and industries, these roundtable discussions provide members with a structured forum to speak candidly and confidentially about business challenges and opportunities. Peer Groups also offer a chance to learn about key topics to better manage manufacturing enterprises.
What You Can Expect
• Monthly meetings led by Purdue MEP industry experts
• Ongoing insight and counsel from peers, business experts, and Purdue MEP consultants
• Exposure to a group of like-minded leaders who grow to become trusted advisors, friends, and teachers
• An alternative form of executive development via open, honest advice about best practices
• Collective problem-solving that addresses your issues
fellowship. accountability. confidence.
What Makes Peer Groups Work
• Peer-to-Peer Relationships
• Trusted Advisors
• Focus on Leadership Role
• Fast Burn- What’s Hot for You
Who Are Peer Group Members?
• Presidents, CEOs, key decision-makers
• Non-competing manufacturing
• Committed to notable, strategic, organizational growth
• Sufficiently experienced to contribute to the development of other organizations
Senior Advisor, Workforce Partnerships