As advocates for Indiana’s thousands of manufacturers, Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) provides high-value solutions to help businesses maximize their success. Our staff identifies areas for improvement, streamlines processes, and ultimately increases competitiveness.
Since 2005, Purdue MEP has helped Hoosier manufacturers collectively achieve over $6.9 billion of economic impact and assisted our state-wide network of 8,000 manufacturers with:
- Producing products faster, better, and more economical
- Introducing engineering and technology solutions
- Training and upskilling the manufacturing workforce
- Overcoming employee attraction and retention challenges
- Achieving and maintaining customer-required certifications
- Securing state and federal funding or grants to lower costs
- Making products more profitable
- Clean, sustainable manufacturing processes
See how Purdue MEP helps manufacturers across the state become better, faster, safer, and smarter within their operations.
Contact us today to learn how Purdue MEP provides affordable solutions for all of your manufacturing challenges.
Purdue MEP is an official representative of the MEP National Network and the NIST MEP Center in Indiana.