Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Purdue MEP ExporTech Graduates, Winter 2018
Congratulations to B2S Life Sciences LLC, Frontier Paper & Packaging Inc., and Litko Aerosystems, Inc. for graduating from our ExporTech™ program this week!
ExporTech™ is national export assistance program helping companies enter or expand in global markets. Jointly offered by the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Structured export strategy and business development process that accelerates growth
- Each company develops an export plan in 10 weeks, with an extraordinary opportunity to vet the plan with international business leaders
Innovative peer group model that propels action by combining workshops, peer learning, and individual coaching- difficult to “drag your feet” when presenting your export plan to other executives
- Individual attention, as the program brings together a wide range of international business experts to focus on 4-8 companies
- Connection with organizations that provide follow-on assistance, and sources of funding to help companies implement their export plans
- Helps companies avoid getting lost trying to navigate the export sales process on their own
- Individual coach assigned to each company to accelerate progress between sessions
- Saves countless hours by connecting companies to experts in a wide range of areas such as: sales and distribution channels, market intelligence, financing and payment, logistics, legal and compliance, and more!