Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Purdue MEP Develops Online Lean Safety Course
In manufacturing environments, a proactive approach to safety, with involvement from employees at all levels, can increase employee productivity and commitment, save money, and improve the organization’s reputation. In our new two hour online course, you’ll learn how lean manufacturing concepts, such as eliminating the eight wastes, can be used to improve safety; you’ll also learn the fundamentals of building a culture of safety commitment as opposed to compliance.
Online Course Objectives:
• Explain how lean concepts can be used to improve safety.
• Describe the difference between safety compliance and safety commitment.
• Explain how to build a culture of safety commitment.
• Describe the process associated with a gemba safety walk.
• List best practices for implementing safety solutions.
• List key elements required for maintaining safety commitment.
Appropriate for: Safety professionals, engineers, managers and supervisors, and other personnel responsible for workplace safety.
Register for our new “at your own pace” online course today!