Friday, March 20 2020
Purdue MEP Develops COVID-19 Manufacturing Community Discussion Forum
To show our commitment to the manufacturing industry during this difficult time, Purdue MEP has created an Indiana Manufacturing Community Discussion Forum that's open to all companies to engage one another on topics pertaining to COVID-19. Specifically, how it's effecting them and the measures being taken to continue operations while ensuring the health and safety of employees.
It is our hope this platform is a means for sharing innovative practices and policies. We understand that some of these topics are sensitive, and because of that, we've created it so you can submit questions and comments anonymously without logging into a platform.
COVID-19 Manufacturing Community Discussion Forum
- Benefits of Lean Automation in Manufacturing
- Workforce Development and Automation
- Innovative Training Approach Creates New Manufacturing Talent Pipeline for South Bend
- PTAC/IEDC Announces Additional Funding Available for Cybersecurity Assessments for Indiana Defense Companies
- Purdue MEP Sponsors Best IN Manufacturing Inaugural Event