Wednesday, July 06 2016
Purdue Hosts REMADE Institute Industry Briefing- July 12, 2016
Purdue University is hosting an industry briefing day for a proposed National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI) institute focused on a wide range sustainable manufacturing and related technologies. The industry-driven institute “Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Reducing EMbodied-energy And Decreasing Emissions (REMADE) in Materials Manufacturing” will bring together a nationwide team of OEMs, SMEs, and academic institutions to enable the development and widespread deployment of key industrial platform technologies that will dramatically reduce life-cycle energy consumption and carbon emissions associated with industrial-scale materials production and processing.
The event will be held on Tuesday, July 12th at the Purdue Technology Center - Indianapolis. The purpose of the day’s agenda is to review the institute’s areas of interest and relevance (industry sectors, technology and material focus areas) and to solicit industry feedback on your related needs and potential benefits.
Location: 5225 Exploration Drive, Indianapolis IN 46241
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Event Flyer: click here
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Shade (phone: 765-494-5183 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Benefits of Lean Automation in Manufacturing
- Workforce Development and Automation
- Innovative Training Approach Creates New Manufacturing Talent Pipeline for South Bend
- PTAC/IEDC Announces Additional Funding Available for Cybersecurity Assessments for Indiana Defense Companies
- Purdue MEP Sponsors Best IN Manufacturing Inaugural Event