Monday, March 21 2022
Funding Opportunities Available Through the USDA
Funding Opportunities are Available for Food Businesses Through the USDA.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) has announced several grant funding opportunities for businesses to expand local and regional food business enterprises and explore new market opportunities.
Farmers Market (FMPP) and Local Food Promotion Program (LFPP) - $57 million in competitive grant funding for the Farmers Market and Local Food Promotion Program (FMLFPP) to expand direct producer-to-consumer markets and local and regional food business enterprises. Deadline is May 16, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Regional Food System Partnerships (RFSP) - $40 million in competitive grant funding for the Regional Food System Partnerships Program (RFSP) to explore new market opportunities for U.S. food and agricultural products, and to encourage resilience and development of local or regional food systems. Deadline is May 16, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
AMS is hosting webinars to help applicants understand the application process and requirements including eligibility. Click here to access the Grant Webinar page and register for the webinar of your choice.
- FMLFPP Applicant Webinar - Tuesday, April 5, 2022, 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- RFSP Applicant Webinar - Wednesday, April 6, 2022, 1:00 PM Eastern Time
For detailed information, on either grant including the application, FAQs, etc, please visit the USDA AMS Grants & Opportunities website at www.ams.usda.gov/services/grants.
Purdue MEP provides grant writing assistance services, please contact Art Thomas, Senior Industry Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Disclaimer: Purdue MEP is not involved in the selections for the aforementioned grant opportunities, nor does Purdue MEP have influence on the awards. This information is being distributed to provide awareness of the opportunity.
Writer: Art Thomas, 317-275-6810, email@example.com
- Benefits of Lean Automation in Manufacturing
- Workforce Development and Automation
- Innovative Training Approach Creates New Manufacturing Talent Pipeline for South Bend
- PTAC/IEDC Announces Additional Funding Available for Cybersecurity Assessments for Indiana Defense Companies
- Purdue MEP Sponsors Best IN Manufacturing Inaugural Event