COVID-19 Critical PPE Manufacturing Portal
In light of the impact of the Coronavirus throughout the United States and the rest of the world, our organization is doing all we can to ensure businesses are prepared. We recognize this pandemic has impacted our daily lives, as well as manufacturing companies and their respective supply chains.
With Indiana being a national leader in manufacturing, we are in a position to help address these shortages. As such, Purdue MEP is creating a database for companies with capabilities to fill the market needs.
The primary opportunities to serve in this initiative are:
- Currently approved Indiana medical device manufacturers seeking technical assistance to increase output or capacity for their existing PPE products.
- Currently approved Indiana medical device manufacturers seeking help finding suppliers to increase output or capacity for their existing PPE products.
- Currently approved Indiana medical device manufacturers seeking assistance to produce new types of PPE.
- Other Indiana manufacturers offering their capabilities or capacity to begin making PPE components or products.
If your company fits into one of the categories above, please submit your company’s information on the form below, and one of our industry experts will be in touch to assist your company.
MEP assistance may include some of the following (dependent upon your company's current production status):
- Review, assessment, and recommendations for current production processes and quality systems
- Potential matching with suppliers who can help increase productivity and remove bottlenecks
- An assessment of readiness to supply into the medical PPE supply chain
Here is a list of sample items currently needed:
- Gowns, Disposable, All Sizes -ISO rated, surgical gowns, impermeable, polypropylene, 3-layer, looking for at least 500,000 of each size or 2,000,000 of one size fits all
- N95 Masks
- Surgical Procedure Masks
- Surgical Procedure Masks w/Shield Attached
- Face shields - with band, disposable
- Goggles -antifog, splash/impact-resistant, Condor, similar to Grainger #1VT70
- Gloves, Exam, All Sizes - long cuff 11-12", nitrile
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) - MaxAir CAPR Systems
- PAPR Hoods, All Sizes - 3M or alternative brands
- PAPR Filters
- Comfort Strips (Max Ari 2000-201)
- Li-Ion Batteries, Small (Max Ari 200-36T)
- Impermeable Barriers
- Sanitizing/Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer Bottles - 4, 8, 12, 24 oz. bottles
- Hand Sanitizer Refills - 1200 ml or 2000 ml
- Hand Soap - any sizing, foaming or not, sanitizing, Go Joe, looking for about 500 individual 20 oz packages
- Cleaning Solution Spray - Vionex, Cavicide or similar
- Biohazard Waste Bags - red, 10 gal, 24" or similar in size
- Digital thermometers (forehead)
- Disposable Thermometers
- Disposable stethoscopes
Please complete the following information to the best of your ability.