Advanced Manufacturing Consultant
Jeremiah provides Lean, Quality, Six Sigma and Safety training in public workshops as well as onsite at manufacturing locations across Indiana.
Jeremiah has 15 years’ experience in automotive, mining and construction industries. His background includes Continuous Improvement training & Implementation, Quality System Development, Project & Contractor Management, and Senior Management Development for daily operations and culture building; including the managerial functions of Human Resources, Operations Plant Management, Purchasing, Maintenance & Reliability, Training, and EHS. Jeremiah has achieved more than $130m in realized cost down to produce through his LEAN implementations thus far in his career.
Skills & Expertise:
- LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Lean Implementer
- IATF/ISO QLA (Quality Lead Auditor)
- OSHA Authorized Trainer for General Industry
- MSHA Authorized Trainer
- Operations Management
- International Quality & Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Continuous Improvement Management
- Contractor Management