Can't find a scheduled time that works for you? Submit an event request and we will keep you updated when new times become available.Submit Event Request
Organizations today want employees with effective communication skills, or the ability to clearly send and receive messages to and from others. In this workshop, you'll learn how to effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally as well as how to listen for maximum understanding. We'll also explore generational, cultural, and style differences as they relate to communication. You can expect to leave this workshop with a better understanding of your own communication strengths and opportunities and well as practical ideas for improving your own communication.
- Explain why effective communication is important in the workplace.
- List the ways we communicate.
- Describe how to effectively communicate verbally.
- Explain what nonverbal communication is and how it affects overall communication.
- Explain how to listen actively.
- Explain how generation, culture, and style affects communication.
- Individuals new to manufacturing or the workforce.
- Individuals seeking work.
- Individuals desiring to upgrade their workplace skills.