Can't find a scheduled time that works for you? Submit an event request and we will keep you updated when new times become available.Submit Event Request
In today’s competitive business environment, companies and organizations must pay attention to energy usage. In this course, you will learn how to perform on your own energy audits in your facility to quantify energy consumption and identify projects, both large and small, to reduce energy costs and increase efficiency. We will explore energy efficiency measures related to lighting, pumps and motors, compressed air, HVAC, and other common plant systems.
Note that this course is NOT designed to prepare individuals for the Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) certification program.
- Explain the purpose and goals of energy auditing.
- List and describe energy sources.
- Interpret typical electric and natural gas bills.
- Identify practices, programs, and projects to reduce energy consumption in a typical industrial facility.
- Explain how energy efficiency measures can have a positive effect on the environment.
- Describe the process of energy auditing and the associated tasks and activities.
Intended audience: Facilities and maintenance personnel/technicians, engineers, and others who want to learn how to conduct internal energy audits