Can't find a scheduled time that works for you? Submit an event request and we will keep you updated when new times become available.Submit Event Request
Daniel Goleman contends, “IQ determines the careers and professions people enter, but EQ (emotional intelligence quotient) determines how far they get in that career or profession.” Emotional intelligence is the ability to comprehend value and manage the emotions of one’s self and others. It is an essential skill for leaders and for a project team environment. Leaders need self-awareness, self-discipline, motivation, social competence, and empathy, but our society isn’t developing people with these competences.
This workshop explores the importance of using emotional intelligence for creating a stronger leadership model.
- Define emotional intelligence and explain why it is important.
- Discover your own level of emotional intelligence.
- Focus on building a new perspective around emotional intelligence.
- Identify the leadership implications of emotional intelligence.
- List ways to grow your own emotional intelligence.
Intended audience: New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their knowledge of emotional intelligence.