This two-day workshop is based on Mike Rother’s book "Toyota Kata." The training focuses on the Improvement Kata, which is a routine for rapid Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycles, and the Coaching Kata, which is a routine leaders can develop to improve the skills of others. Together, they provide the methodology to create a culture of daily improvement. Through hands-on activities, you will have the opportunity to practice both Katas during the workshop.
- Overview of improvement and coaching Kata
- How your current continuous improvement practices compare to Kata
- Improvement Kata in detail
- Coaching Kata in detail
- Deploying Kata in your organization
- Managers, supervisors, and lead operators who have exposure to problem solving and root cause analysis.