Given the challenges facing organizations today, the old age adage that “not one us of is as smart as all of us” takes on new proportions. By learning the knowledge and skills required to effectively lead teams, you can enhance your organization’s success while building rewarding experiences for all team members. Learn to identify and develop the knowledge and skills required to build and lead teams effectively. Participants will discover the difference between work groups and work teams and discover ways to create synergy.
- To identify and learn the elements of an effective team
- To acquire new knowledge and skills for creating an effective team approach
- Look at the common problems with teams
- Discover what is required to build and lead teams effectively
- Discover the difference between work groups and work teams
- Learn ways to get through the Group Development Process quicker
- Discover ways to create synergy
The entire workforce.
You Will Learn
- Ways to improve communications in teams
- Ways to create synergy
- The five parts of Group Development Process
- Leading and Facilitating teams
- The significance of positive and negative attitudes in team building
- The definition of “winners”