This workshop will help you discover the importance of a positive relationship between a leader and a positive attitude in the workplace. Through the workshop, participants will assess their individual attitudes and learn six quick techniques for attitude adjustment (if necessary). Participants will learn how one’s attitude impacts the total performance and effectiveness of the team. Participants will practice counseling individuals that may need help in adjusting his or her attitude.
- Assessing your individual attitudes
- Learning attitude adjustment techniques
- Learning to create a supportive culture to enhance employee positive attitude
- Develop strategies for improving employee attitudes
The entire workforce.
You Will Learn
Each participant attending this session will:
- Discover six quick ways to adjust one’s attitude
- Several ways to give one’s positive attitude away
- Learn how critical one’s attitude is to total performance and effectiveness
- Understand the prime “people movers:” Achievement, Recognition, Power, Money, Self Esteem
- Be able to contract for greater performance, growth and productivity.