Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
Our vision is to create sustainable, competitive businesses that succeed with the Triple Bottom Line: People, Planet, and Profit.
In today's competitive environment, applying sustainable practices and using energy wisely can provide a competitive advantage and maximize profit. The Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership designed Sustainability & Energy Efficiency (SEE) services to help companies improve processes and develop energy management practices through workshops, on-site training, awareness events, implementation, and consulting services.
How Our Program Helps Businesses:
- Develop internal capacity while sustaining productivity
- Teach you long-term energy saving strategies
- Increase your energy efficiency & reduce your energy costs by up to 20%
- Reduce your GHG emissions & carbon footprint
- Minimize solid waste costs through source reduction & innovative solutions
- Provide awareness and advice on renewable energy
- Implement industry best practices to gain a competitive edge
"We were staggered by the results, both in knowledge gained and money saved. Purdue instructors were extremely knowledgeable about strategies that would benefit the company"
Innovative Fabricators Inc.
Click here to read IN-Fab success story.
Sustainability and Energy Efficiency Services include:
- Carbon Footprint Mapping
- Demand Management
- Dumpster Dive™
- Energy & Sustainability 101
- Internal Energy Auditor
- ISO Standards
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- ISO 50001 Energy
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Sustainability Marketing
- Technology Specific
- Compressed Air
- Process Heating
- Pumps & Motors
- WASTE Stream Mapping Application-based
- Energy Audits
- Feasibility Analyses
- Boiler MACT
- Rainwater Harvesting