Debbie's responsibilities include contract management, database management and operational support. Debbie's strong organizational skills, attention to detail and account management background affords her a solid basis for unparalleled customer service.
Debbie has over 20 years of administrative and management experience. Prior to making a conscious decision to be a stay-at-home mom for 15 years, she was a Trust Officer for Bank One, Lafayette, IN for 12 years. Debbie was responsible for the daily administration of 130 trust accounts; Purdue Research Foundation, a notable account, named her Outstanding Trust Manager. Debbie joined Purdue University in 2005, assisting the Capital Project Management Group within Physical Facilities. Debbie was responsible for the coordination of project contracts between OUA, University Contracts Group and Architect/Engineering firms.
Skills & Expertise:
- MEP's Leadership Development Series
- Project Management Overview
- Six Sigma White Belt Training
- Lean Office & Change Management
- 5S Workplace Organization Training
- Value Stream Mapping-Kaizen
- Cannon Financial Institute (three year) Trust School