As a manager, you are confronted with situations that need decisions. Take a leadership role in the problem solving and decision making process. This experientially based workshop will help you understand the decision making process.
- Identifying individual decision making styles
- Exploring principles and concepts of decision making
- Investigating group versus individual decision making
- Learn new problem solving techniques
- Practicing problem solving and decision making techniques
- Make better decisions in the workplace
- Vary your decision making style according to the situation
- Develop creativity and innovation in your organization
- Understand how style might influence the decisions of others
Credits: Workshop qualifies for 0.3 CEUs (continuing education units) through Purdue University. There is a $15 processing fee to obtain your CEU transcript record. If you are interested in obtaining CEUs, you can prepay at registration or request an application form at the end of your session.
Business owners, management teams, supervisors and executives.
You Will Learn
Each participant attending this session will:
- Discover your individual decision making style
- Explore how your decision making style impacts organizational results
- Understand the differences between problem solving and decision making
- Learn to systematically approach a decision different ways
- Learn to lead a problem solving session
- Develop skills to identify and resolve problems in the workplace
- Increase your range of decision making to better fit organizational situations
- Enhance organizational performance through improved decision making skills