Our Leadership Development Series addresses the recurring management challenges that every leader confronts on a daily basis! Register for the whole series or individual workshops.
The series is just $550 or register for the individual classes for $99 per session.
- OCTOBER 10: Effective Communication & Listening
- In this workshop, you'll learn how to effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally as well as how to listen for maximum understanding. You can expect to leave this workshop with a better understanding of your own communication strengths and opportunities and well as practical ideas for improving your own communication.
- NOVEMBER 7: Becoming a Leader
- In this workshop, you'll learn the keys to effective leadership and assess your own leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- DECEMBER 12: Team Building in Manufacturing
- Teamwork is recognized as an important aspect of modern manufacturing. It is well known that people working together can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. This session will provide practical methods to help teams become more effective and successful. Once an understanding of basic team dynamics is provided, participants will be able to recognize specific areas where teams need help and will also have sound methods to help teams improve. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to improve the performance of their teams.
- JANUARY 25: Building Self-Confidence & Trust
- It has been said that a true leader has no fear. Self-confidence is a critical trait for every leader to possess in the right balance. Trust is the glue that holds every relationship together. While trust is a simple thing, it is not always easy to accomplish. In this course, participants will learn reliable principles and methods for building trust that every leader can use. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and use reliable methods for building trust with others.
- FEBRUARY 13: Leading & Coaching for Superior Performance
- Modern manufacturing practices have required leaders to transition from a traditional style of top-down supervision into leaders who can lead and coach individuals and teams for improved performance. The essence of a successful leader is the person who can make sure that the work gets done while developing individuals and the teams at the same time. In this course, participants will learn effective processes for leading and coaching individuals and teams. Participants will have the opportunity to identify the key skills that they can practice on the job to get the best performance possible from the individuals and teams they lead.
- MARCH 13: Managing Time & Stress
Each of us had the same amount of available time in a day, yet some people seem to get a lot done while others struggle to accomplish simple tasks. This session will provide a framework you can use to set priorities and use your time more effectively.
Stress is often related to ineffective time management, but there are many reasons why leaders experience stress. Tools for identifying sources of stress and ways to manage personal stress will be shared. Participants will also have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to better manage the time available and to control stress in their lives.