This workshop explores the foundation for knowing one’s self as a leader and helping your team leaders align team members with your organization's strategic objectives. Traits of leaders will be discussed, the differences between being a manager and being a leader will be explored, and participants will have an opportunity to identify and assess their own leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Grow in one’s own understanding of what leadership really is
- Discover one’s own strengths and weaknesses toward leadership
- Look at a process to become a more effective leader and manager
Business owners, management teams, supervisors and executives
You Will Learn
- Identify six leadership traits.
- Explore behavioral aspects of leadership.
- Through the use of self-assessments, discover one’s own managerial and leadership style, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Develop working knowledge on the differences between the job of the manager and that of the leader.
- Through the use of video and discussion, reflect of the art of caring leadership.
- Practice caring leadership through the use of case studies.