In this half-day workshop, you'll obtain a concise but thorough overview of three important OSHA topics:
- OSHA's record keeping regulatory updates
- OSHA's top ten most frequently cited violations for FY 2016
- OSHA's outreach program that focuses on hazard identification, control, and prevention
HR managers, safety managers, plant managers, business owners, workers' compensation managers, and others who have responsibility to manage occupational safety and health compliance.
You Will Learn
- Identify OSHA's new mandatory electronic filing of OSHA logs and incident reporting.
- Explain the new anti-retaliation protection in injury/illness reporting procedures, post accident drug testing, and safety incentive programs and bonuses.
- List whistle-blower protection developments.
- Describe and explain the increase of OSHA fines (up nearly 80%).
- Describe updates to mandatory reporting requirements for single overnight hospitalization, amputations, or loss of an eye.
- Describe and explain Hazard Identification, Avoidance, and Control: The OSHA Outreach Program.
- List OSHA's frequent citations in general industry and construction industry for FY 2016.