Headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana, Wabash National Corporation (NYSE: WNC) is a diversified industrial manufacturer and North America’s leading producer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems. Established in 1985, the company specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, liquid tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products and composite products.
Facts & Figures
- 2014 New Trailer Shipments: 57,350
- Nearly 6,000 associates (full time & contract)
- 12 manufacturing locations in 3 countries
- Several facilities ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 registered
- Named a “50 Best U.S. Manufacturer” by IndustryWeek magazine 2013, 2006
- Above and Beyond Award from the Indiana Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) 2014