Lead Project Specialist Sustainability
Frank is responsible for leading the outreach efforts of Purdue MEP’s Energy Efficiency and Sustainability initiative. He works in conjunction with Indiana companies to identify areas for improvement, as well as facilitating training for Purdue MEP clients and the general public.
Frank has over 15 years in sales, with an emphasis on new product introduction to markets such as manufacturing, health insurance and information technology. He spent the last eight years leading outreach efforts for demand side management programs for utility companies, focusing on the implementation of rebate and incentive programs. Frank has implemented programs for all five investor-owned utilities in Indiana. He spent the last four years with Wabash Valley Power Association, implementing programs for twenty-three co-operatives and Rural Electric Membership Corporations (REMCs) in four states.
Frank received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Business Administration and History from Hanover College.
Skills & Expertise:
- Energy efficiency
- Implementation of energy efficiency projects
- Demand management
- Optimizing energy usage and reducing demand
- Alternative energy and renewable energy applications
- Securing funding for energy efficiency projects
- New product introduction
- Marketing research and market segmentation
- Integration of information technology to business applications